What we love about models and fashionistas is how down to earth they are, how attainable their style is and, put simply, how ruddy normal they are. We love their crazy sense of humour, their outrageous personalities and how they really aren’t afraid to speak their minds on the most important of issues.
To see how well you know your fash pack, we’ve put together this super awesome quiz. Just match the famous quote (in a numbered list) to the extremely normal woman in the collage below (with a letter next to her face). It’s letters and numbers, okay? Remember: they’re not the same thing. You’ve got this.
1. ‘Sometimes, when it’s really cold outside, I put ice cubes in my bra while I’m getting ready so it’s not such a shock when I leave the house. My nipples have taken a real shafting over the years but I think, ultimately, it’s worth it.’
2. ‘All I need for a really wonderful Friday night is a wig, a plate, a mango, two glasses of tepid cider and a Ouija board.’
3. ‘I’d love to tell you that there’s no secret to my style – that it’s just totally effortless – but actually what it comes down to is a near obsessive following of catwalks, trends, designers and, sometimes, simply the most fashionable people I know. I mean I literally follow them. If they look at it, but don’t buy it, then I will.’
4. ‘My style icon? A hearty mix of Cher, Barbie and Jim Broadbent.’
5. ‘My favourite childhood memory is getting stuck while trying to climb over a fence. I was about seven and I ended up marooned there for hours. But I had a lot of time to think about the ultimate futility of life and having to find some way or other to assign meaning to it. And it was at that point that I thought: I want to be a model.’
6. ‘What’s the secret to staying slim? Rolling around in parboiled spring greens before you shower in the morning. I know it sounds crazy, I’ve tried everything – trust me. You can eat your own weight in doughnuts day in day out, as long as you do the greens thing. Oh, and make sure you sleep on a silk pillow. That’s really important. Nuts, I know! Hahahahaha!’
If you’re a true fan, you’ll know.