London Fashion week is barely under way, and already our minds have been blown. We’ve been keeping an eye on the catwalks and runways (so you don’t have to), and here’s what we’ve discovered so far.
1. Restrained cannibalism is to be encouraged.
2. If you’re not out and about in a hay bale and pile of discarded toilet roles, you’re no one.
3. Kim Kardashian’s new Screwfix duct tape line is already affecting share prices.
4. #BarelyThere clothes don’t turn heads anymore. They’ve become the norm
5. Hay bales, duct tape, cannibalism… whatever! Nothing at London Fashion Week 2016 has yet to top last year’s Marko Mitanovski triumph.
6. Accessories are getting really sophisticated.